Find an Artist
- Fantastic reviews for The Girls!22 February 2017
- Charlotte Rampling nominated for Golden Globe12 December 2016
- Max von Sydow nominated for Emmy15 July 2016
- Fotini Dimou wins BAFTA Craft Award25 April 2016
- Gemma Sutton and Issy Van Randwyck among cast announced for ‘The Go Between’15 April 2016
Jean Diamond began her long career in the entertainment world as a junior in the literary department of the largest international agency of the day, MCA. Within a few months she took over the running of the repertory rights to all the catalogue of their client plays - including the very famous Dial M for Murder, which was released at this time. While at MCA she was offered the chance to be the assistant casting director for MGM Studios, who had a major studio just outside London and was later promoted to casting director. She worked with many great directors on many wonderful films including Ben Hurr, Dunkirk and Bhowani Junction etc.
After three years she was invited to join and create a new agency - London Management, with two partners and over the years this became one of the top three agencies in the country.
Seven years ago she decided to return to the boutique style, with which London Management had begun before it grew and grew, and started Diamond Management with partner Lesley Duff.