Find an Artist
- Melanie Kilburn joins cast of the new ITV drama Breathless15 May 2013
- Lucian Msamati returns to the NT12 May 2013
- The Pajama Game is a hit!08 May 2013
- Murder on the Homefront starts starts on ITV at 9pm on Thursday 9th May07 May 2013
- Andrew Koji joins cast of #AIWW:The Arrest of Al Weiwei11 April 2013
Jean Diamond began her long career in the entertainment world as a junior in the literary department of the largest international agency of the day, MCA. Within a few months she took over the running of the repertory rights to all the catalogue of their client plays - including the very famous Dial M for Murder, which was released at this time. While at MCA she was offered the chance to be the assistant casting director for MGM Studios, who had a major studio just outside London and was later promoted to casting director. She worked with many great directors on many wonderful films including Ben Hurr, Dunkirk and Bhowani Junction etc.
After three years she was invited to join and create a new agency - London Management, with two partners and over the years this became one of the top three agencies in the country.
Seven years ago she decided to return to the boutique style, with which London Management had begun before it grew and grew, and started Diamond Management with partner Lesley Duff.